Hotel and Services
The three-star Hotel Legie offer an accommodation with breakfast in a lucrative location in the center of Prague. Hotel Legie is located directly at the I.P. Pavlova metro and tram station, only 500 meters from Wenceslas Square.
The hotel has 55 rooms – single, double, triple and quadruple.
All rooms are equipped with:
- bathroom (bath or shower)
- television with satellite programs
- safe deposit box (for extra charge 100 CZK)
- most rooms have hairdryers.
All Rooms are non-smoking.
The hotel rooms are located on the 5th – 8th floor of a 1930s historic building. Some have beautiful views of Prague. The hotel has a new, modern elevator.
WIFI internet access is available in the common areas of the hotel – in the lobby, restaurant, lounges and hall.
Parking is possible in nearby area for extra charge (550 CZK /21 Euro). The reservation is necessary! Entrance is limited by width and height (205 cm x 225 cm)
A buffet breakfast is served daily from 07:00 to 10:00 in the hotel’s restaurant.
- The restaurant has a capacity of 80 seats and also provides lunches and dinners for groups.
- The hotel’s reception is open 24 hours a day.
- Rooms are available to guests on arrival day after 2 pm, leaving on departure day until 10 am.
- Guests can use the luggage room free of charge for luggage storage.
- Pets are not allowed.
Around hotel Legie are following sightseeing:
Wenceslas Square (500 m) with the dominant building of the National Museum, the statue of St. Wenceslas on horseback. The square is famous for its shops, restaurants, nightlife.
Náměstí Míru (450 m) with the dominant church of St. Ludmila, the Theater in Vinohrady, and the National House in Vinohrady. There are many local restaurants in the square
Park Riegrovy sady (1 km) – famous and popular park with beautiful views of Prague Castle, beer garden, cross-country skiing area.
Charles Bridge (2km), the oldest and most famous bridge in Prague from the 14th century
Old Town Square (1.5 km) with the Astronomical Clock, Tyn Cathedral and other historical monuments
The Prague Castle (3.5 km) is the largest castle complex in sight of the hotel